GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži Linux (Yocto) inženjera. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
GlobalLogic Talent Acquisition Team.
The client is one of the world’s leading providers of elevators, escalators, and moving walkways, as well as maintenance and modernization services. The group has a presence in over 100 countries, as well as production sites and research and development facilities in the US, Brazil, Europe, China, and India. In other words, we are all users of their products on a daily basis. This particular project included Elevator Control Development.
- Deep knowledge of Linux and sound experience in developing and maintaining custom Linux distributions.
- Understanding of secure boot and ability to implement the chain of trust through boot flow
- Used to collaborate in an international, distributed environment with changing priorities
- Preferably experienced PREEMPT_RT and Over_the_air updates
- Proficient in Linux architecture and design
- Programming in C, C++, unit testing, and bash scripting
- Used to work with software development tools such as Git and JIRA
- Preferably experience in design and analysis of real-time systems and embedded Linux
- Self-directed and self-organized, highly responsible and reliable team player, good analytical skills and open-minded for new technologies
- Agile development using Scrum/Kanban
- Fluency in English
- Build and maintain custom Linux distributions (Yocto)
- Design and implement security features e.g. secure boot
- Maintain Linux Kernel to ensure driver and application support
- Maintain and extend existing distributions
- Investigate defects reported by testing and perform rapid problem solving
- Collaborate with team colleagues locally and remotely e.g. desig new functions and perform code reviews
- Ensure quality of implemented functionality by collaborating with the team and product owner
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 19,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.