GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Our client is a global supplier of embedded software products, development tools, and services for the automotive industry. If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it.
You will be responsible for:
- Participation in analysis, research, and in definition of customer requirements
- Creation of software components for customer’s tool chain
- Integration and testing of software (solutions)
- Documentation preparation
- Participation in design and implement new capabilities in state-of-the-art Simulink-based product
- Matlab/Simulink model creation experience
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Some experience in SW Design
- Knowledge of versioning and revision control systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- A team-players mindset.
- Model-based design (AutoSAR) is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your message subject shall include job position.
Please note: only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.