GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Our client is a global supplier of embedded software products, development tools, and services for the automotive industry. If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribution in analysis, research, and support in the definition of customer requirements,
- Participate in the design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language,
- Participate in the integration and testing of software (solutions),
- Participate in implementation/modification SW components,
- Debugging SW components both on target and simulated environment,
- Participate in creation test specifications,
- Performing peer reviews,
- Documentation work according to internal process and methodology.
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields,
- Programming skills in C/C++,
- Some experience in SW Design,
- Knowledge of versioning and revision control systems,
- Ability to read, analyses and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation,
- Ability to prepare code review,
- Ability to analyses and understand source code
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- A team-players mindset.
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
- Embedded system development experience, preferably automotive,
- Ability to support the creation of SW architecture and design for at least submodule of ECU,
- Knowledge of hardware debugging, architectures and design,
- Knowledge of communication network/protocols CAN, LIN, Ethernet, UDS, MOST,
- Knowledge of German language.
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
Send your application to email@example.com
Your message subject shall include job position.
Please note: only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.