GlobalLogic as a leader in digital product engineering is looking for several Junior Software Engineers (C ++ / Linux) to work on Automotive projects. If you are near the end of college and you are looking for a full time student job with the education of a mentor, feel free to apply via this link or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
- Create software architecture
- Take part in customer requirements analysis
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the complex parts of automotive software system
- Supervise and implement the developed software concepts
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
- Participate in strategic decisions together with the project management
GlobalLogic is a proven leader of software development in the automotive industry. Our customer is one of the world’s leading car manufacturers. We are looking for talented engineers to join our team in the development of forward-looking solutions for highly interconnected automotive software features.
In our projects, we are focusing on the design and development of middleware components for a Linux-based operating system in connected cars. We develop software that pulls all strings together, communicates with cloud services, and implements innovative customer functions inside the car. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
You will be working in a modern development environment with tools such as C++14/17, Yocto Linux, CMake, Git/GitHub EE, etc.
- Experience as embedded developer
- Knowledge of C++ (11/14/17 standard)
- Basics of Networking
- 1 year of proven project experience in software engineering
- Understanding of CMake
- Experience with QNX
- Understanding of AUTOSAR Adaptive (Vector Tools)
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostics – UDS, DoIP, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/Ethernet/FlexRay, etc.
- Confident use of tools such as Doors, Rhapsody and PTC
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the topics autonomous driving, battery management, ADAS, light, or cameras
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities, and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
We look forward to your application! 🙂