Our client is a global supplier of embedded software products, development tools, and services for the automotive industry. He is a leader and premium member involved in the development of open and standardized AUTOSAR (Automotive Software Architecture) framework.
We are looking for Junior Java Developers who are willing to contribute in the development of AUTOSAR framework as well as various tools used by the framework.
If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it. Results of your contribution will be integrated into vehicles starting from 2020.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing software with Java
- Implementing customer specifications
- Integrating developed features into the overall solution
- Testing the developed solution
- University education in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields
- Fluent English written and spoken, German is a plus
- Ability to take responsibility for the task realization and quality
- Strong team and communication skills and work independently
- Travel for short business trips
- A team-player’s mind-set
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- Understanding of object-oriented design patterns
Following will be considered a plus:
- Understanding of C programming language
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (git and/or svn)
- Knowledge of Linux command line tools (Cygwin)
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Familiar with Jira issue tracking tool
- Knowledge of best practices in software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relaxing zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.