GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži Java Software inženjere. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na email@example.com.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
GlobalLogic Talent Acquisition Team.
Our client is a world-leading provider of telecommunications services & equipment to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use the company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through the company’s networks. Applying innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. GlobalLogic has had a Lab since 2002 developing a wide stack of applications for the mentioned long-term partner.
Based on the previous high-level expertise and successful cooperation path within the Lab, we’ve got a brand new program to develop from scratch application gateway. Using this solution one of the major US Telecom Operator will integrate their legacy solutions and cutting edge platform.
Applying for this vacancy You will join the program with over 40 specialists, modern technologies used, AGILE (SAFe) development model, stable process, and positive atmosphere. Going through the initiation, development, testing, integration, acceptance stages. We will be glad to see you aboard.
- 3+ years with Java
- Spring Boot
- Oracle/Postgres RDBMS
- REST (e.g. WebFlux)
- Log file/data analyzer like Splunk, Nagios
- Containerization and microservices understanding
- RHEL or similar *nix OS
- Messaging (e.g. JMS/AMQP/Kafka)
- CI/CD experience, Agile SDLC
- Deployment scripts Helm chart / other deployment scripts
- Azure or similar cloud experience
- Read and write technical documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Camunda or Apache Camel
- Legacy technology knowledge is a great plus (C++ awareness to understand / read the existing codebase, Data Transfer Service written in either Java accessing JNI or C++ able to access Message Bus)
- Telecom domain experience
C++-Linux, Telecom-OSS/BSS, Helm
- Application Development (Gateway)
- Good team player and handle tasks and developer role in the Scrum team
- Support continuous analysis and requirement handling from early phases to delivery
- Support CI / CD operations for the product
- Support UAT/SIT tasks
- Drive continuous improvements in products and processes
- Consider high quality of the product from Functional/Performance/Security/Cloud-ready perspective
- Agile way of working and corporate culture
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 19,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.