GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži Embedded Linux Developera. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
Development project for a next-generation elevator control system. The main task is supporting the development of components with wireless functionality like BLE beacons and wireless elevator call panels. Platforms range from bare metal on nRF52xx to Yocto Linux on ARM Cortex-A7/A9.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
- Solid programming experience in C or C++,
- Proven working experience in embedded software engineering (2+ years),
- Experience with a complete life-cycle of an embedded software system,
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets,
- Ability to understand and debug embedded software issues with/via JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and similar,
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components,
- Ability to work with version control systems (e.g. Git/GitHub),
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
ADVANTAGES (roughly ordered by importance):
- Bluetooth Low Energy,
- Embedded Linux,
- Experience with Kernel, board support package, and ability to develop device driver,
- Familiarity with build automation tools (Make, CMake),
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.),
- Experience with ARM Cortex architecture,
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52xx platform,
- Python (basic understanding),
- Familiarity with ZeroMQ.
Embedded Linux, Bluetooth, Kernel, ARM, Python.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging embedded systems software,
- Analyzing and optimizing system stability and efficiency,
- Designing and implementing new system components and improving existing ones,
- Ensuring the robustness and security of BLE and WiFi-based devices,
- Interfacing with hardware design and development,
- Reviewing code and design.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities, and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 19,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.