About the position:
As our Machine Learning Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for developing the AI models used in 3D localization based on stereo cameras. We are looking for a person who will work on the development, pruning and deployment preparation of deep learning algorithms used for image features extraction and image features matching.
- Develop deep learning algorithms for image features extraction and matching.
- Optimize neural networks for inference on edge devices.
- Communication with software and system engineers, anticipating potential issues with scaling and deployment.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics or related field
- Excellent development skills in Python and C/C++
- +2 years of experience in machine learning and nonlinear optimization
- Experience working with Git version control
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, TensorRT, PyTorch, etc
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience working with GPU servers in a high-performance computing environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Interest in robotics and a strong affinity for learning
- Experience working with image feature extraction and matching
- Hands-on experience with sensor systems and sensor fusion including camera, lidar, etc
- Experience with graph-based neural networks
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation.
- Meal-subsidy program.
- Kindergarten allowance/Tourist voucher.
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work.
- Baby bonus.
- Health check-ups.
- Christmas & Easter bonus.
- Internal talks – fun deep dives into different fields of expertise.
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office.
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues.
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry and in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration.
Gideon develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our teams in Croatia, US and Germany, we have gathered 100+ super-talented people, including twelve PhDs and 50+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are an ambitious team of constantly learning dreamers, with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Above all, we cherish the curiosity for understanding and solving our customer’s toughest mobile automation challenges. We are fast to deliver, have a team-first mindset, and we’re humbled to have the opportunity to work with so many great colleagues, customers, and partners.
Now we are looking for a Machine Learning expert to join our Team!
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to find out more by using this link and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application! 🙂