Gideon Brothers develop autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 75 super-talented people, including 10 PhDs and 46 Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are looking for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer for both offices! For more info, follow the link or keep reading.
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of the semantics components of our autonomous system. We are looking for a non-quitter who will work closely with experienced engineers and be involved in the optimization processes for the on-boarding of deep learning solutions. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working on complex and exciting robotic systems of the future.
- Develop deep learning algorithms for scene semantics.
- Develop tools and infrastructure for quickly iterating between models and architectures.
- Development of optimization routines for pruning algorithms.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Robotics or a related field.
- Excellent development skills in Python, comfortable with C/C++.
- Foundations and entry-level experience in machine learning and nonlinear optimization.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Industry experience with machine learning.
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.
- Hands-on experience with sensor systems such as cameras, Lidar, etc.
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application!