Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms, and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 70+ super-talented people, including nine PhDs and 35+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are looking for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer for our Zagreb office! For more info, follow the link or keep reading!
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of the semantics components of our autonomous system. We are looking for a non-quitter who will work closely with experienced engineers and be involved in the optimization processes for the on-boarding of deep learning solutions.
- Analyse and collect data,
- Research and develop deep learning algorithms for scene semantics,
- Develop tools and infrastructure for quickly iterating between models and architectures,
- Development of optimization routines for pruning algorithms.
- Strong development skills in Python and C/C++,
- Foundations and entry-level experience in machine learning and nonlinear optimization,
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.,
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment,
- Experience working with Git version control,
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Industry experience with machine learning,
- Experience with OpenCV or other computer vision libraries,
- Cloud-based environments; AWS, GCP,
- Hands-on experience with sensor systems such as cameras, Lidar, etc.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Robotics or a related field.
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application! 🙂