Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 100+ super-talented people, including twelve PhDs and 50+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are an ambitious team of constantly learning dreamers, with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Above all, we cherish the curiosity for understanding and solving our customer’s toughest mobile automation challenges. We are fast to deliver, have a team-first mindset, and we’re humbled to have the opportunity to work with so many great colleagues, customers, and partners.
Gideon Brothers is going through an exciting phase of rapid growth, and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our growing team in Zagreb or Osijek office!
Scope of work:
The Robot Interface team at Gideon Brothers is a team that is developing robot management web-based application. Robot map manipulation, robot missions’ management, robot platform system management/monitoring, both for single and for the fleet of robots, are just some of the features. This web application is something that our clients are using frequently, so it’s imperative to be implemented in a state-of-the-art manner and to be intuitive and easy to use. In this position, you will be responsible for building the robot user interface and planning the robot user interface of the future as well as developing server-side web application logic to control and monitor fleet of autonomous mobile robots in on-premises and cloud environments.
- Design and develop of server-side logic
- Develop a high-quality, user-friendly, responsive, and dynamic web interface
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Integration of web front-end and backend systems
- Integration with 3rd part software
- Design and development of data storage solutions
- Implementation of security and data protection
- QA testing, troubleshooting and debugging
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Write functional requirement documents and guides, make project plans and give effort estimates
- Keeping on top of new technologies and best practices
- Knowledge of one of more object-oriented programming languages (preferable Python)
- Knowledge of one or more relation database management systems
- Proficient knowledge of Git code versioning tool
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience with REST APIs
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent analytical, multitasking and communication skills
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with using Docker
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of one or more enterprise messaging systems and platforms (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ,..)
- Knowledge of database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Industry experience with robotics; knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation
- An opportunity to choose between different benefits packages (meal-subsidy program, kindergarten allowance, tourist voucher)
- Baby bonus for all fresh parents
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work
- Regular health check-ups
- Christmas & Easter bonus
- Internal talks – fun deep dives into different fields of expertise
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry and in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application! 🙂