Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 90+ super-talented people, including ten PhDs and 45+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are looking for a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer for our office in Zagreb.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be focused on systems infrastructure to help manage engineering requirements and anticipate potential issues by identifying possible collision in dependencies among various teams and their technology components. We are also looking for a person that will work on designing tools for deployment and validation test workflows.
Our Dev stack:
- Python, Docker, GCP, BitBucket, Gitlab CI/CD, Git, Linux, Bash, AWS, CPP, Kubernetes, Elastic Stack.
- Integration and on-boarding of full autonomy-stack solution.
- Work and plan with engineering teams to anticipate potential issues, identify dependencies.
- Build critical tools to manage our CI/CD pipelines.
- Design and implement best practices for security, monitoring and logging systems.
- Manage, store and present test results and data acquired from our robot fleet.
- Preparation of system documentation.
- Experience with writing production Software.
- Strong UNIX/Linux background and networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages.
- Experience with using Docker or other containerization tools.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers and supported technologies.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Work experience in robotics software and environments, including ROS, OpenCV, PCL, etc.
- Experience managing physical compute, storage, and networking hardware.
- Experience with using Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining infrastructure for AI development operations.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation.
- Internal talks – fun deep dives into different fields of expertise.
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office.
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work.
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues.
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration.
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application! 🙂