GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world. We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it. Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
This Edison Engineering Development Program opening has been created to anticipate the EEDP hiring plan in our businesses (GE HealthCare and GE Renwable Energy) in France In July/August/September 2019. If interest, you’ll be contacted a few months before the official start. You’re a recent graduate, speaking English fluently (French speaking knowledge is an asset) and you’re passionate about technology, the Edison Engineering Development Program (graduate program) is made for you.
The 4 rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through advanced studies and in-house courses and workshops.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical / problem solving through number orientation
- Collaborate with manager in setting realistic and challenging operation goals
- Contribute to their accomplishment
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Engineering degree
- Leadership aspirations
- Able to work in an international team
- Able to move within EU
- Problems’ solver, solution oriented with early demonstrated leadership skills
- Team spirit & able to work in a project mode within an international environment
- Good communication skills, English fluency
- Unlimited permit of work in UE
Application link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6.lt2Z_d_K
Do not hesitate to specify your business preference in your cover letter or CV!
For more information feel free to contact Mr. Plut at firstname.lastname@example.org.