Gaurus is a small software engineering company specializing in the development of real-time transaction processing systems (payment systems) and special-purpose business web applications. We are a small group of highly skilled software engineers who joined around the idea that we can produce great software for the benefit of our users. We are committed to the growth of our client base and our software development team. In order to achieve these objectives, we’re looking for junior software developers.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain real-time transaction systems and business web applications,
- Design, develop and maintain embedded software and tools,
- Object-oriented analysis and design,
- Database modeling and scripting,
- Optimization and performance tuning,
- Documenting requirements and procedures.
Technologies and tools:
- Web applications: J2EE, PrimeFaces,
- Mobile applications: Flutter,
- Real-time transaction systems: Java,
- Embedded systems: C/C++,
- Database: relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL,
- OS: Linux (CentOS, Debian),
- IDE: Netbeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio,
- Tools: git, svn, Jenkins, Docker, Redmine.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Practical or academic experience in application development using Java and/or C/C++,
- Practical or academic experience in working with relational databases,
- Experience in other technologies (.NET, SQL, PHP, Spring …) is an advantage,
- Object-oriented mindset,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- High interest in understanding business processes,
- High level of curiosity and motivation to act proactively in finding solutions,
- Eager for teamwork,
- Fast learning, adaptive to changes, high self-motivation.
- Flexible working hours (with minimum overtime),
- Casual and informal work environment (collaboration preferred over giving orders),
- Influence on company decisions (we are small and we care for everyone’s opinion),
- Working in small teams on multiple projects (Agile where appropriate),
- Using different technologies (open source whenever possible),
- Competitive salary.
If you think there is a good match between your skills and our offering, please send your job application together with your CV (in English language) to firstname.lastname@example.org