Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our employees conduct research at more than 70 institutes and research institutions in the fields of health, security, communications, mobility, production, energy and the environment.
At Image Processing Department at Fraunhofer ITWM we are developing individual image processing solutions for problems in production, medical technology and material science based on innovative mathematical models and algorithms in close cooperation with industrial customers and research institutes.
Opportunities for your career with Fraunhofer are just as varied as our research fields: whether in training, as a student assistant, as an intern, for your thesis or PhD, as a scientist or in administration – become part of the team!
Fast and memory efficient spherical granulometry
Spherical granulometry yields
- local pore sizes in amorphous porous structures
- wall and fiber thickness distributions.
However, current implementation is a bottle neck for large 3D image data (>4GB).
- develop strategy to deal with high local thickness values
- enable working with partitioned memory
- optimize, vectorize, parallelize.
- sound C or C++-programming skills are advantageous.
You will work
- on real world problems
- in a vibrant, multi-disciplinary team.
More information: mavi-3d.de
Apply by sending your CV, cover letter and transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org.