EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
We are currently looking for an IT Service Desk Intern (m/f). IT department plans, develops and manages all technology used in EY to enhance service delivery, drive revenue growth and profitability and strengthen our competitive advantage as the most globally integrated organization in professional services. As an intern, you will get an insight at the people, methods, technologies and working inside a large international firm.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including preparation, installation, configuration and testing), handling ad-hoc requests via phone, e-mail, or face-to-face
- Assist with provisioning and de-provisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees
- Perform asset management activities (receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc.) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service processes
- Covering related administrative tasks: registration of incoming requests, database administration
- 4th or above year student in the field of computer engineering, technical sciences, etc.
- Able to obtain student contract
- Basic knowledge in laptop’s hardware and software troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows 10, MS Office, smartphones and printers
- Service and customer-oriented team player
- Strong ambition, hardworking and problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail, efficient, able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks, good follow-up and communications skills
- Advanced spoken and written English skills in addition to fluent Croatian
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system will be considered as an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
Working location: Zagreb, Croatia
So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via application link no later than 29 June 2022.
Make your mark.