We are currently seeking an Energy and Infrastructure Consulting Services Intern for paid student internship. You will work as a supporting team member in projects for Croatian ministries and public institutions and get an insight at the people, methods, technologies and working inside a large international firm.
Work with our clients in the Energy sector primarily, but also in sectors such as Transportation, Water, Waste, Gas, Infrastructure and Utilities and on projects related to the following topics:
- Strategic planning
- Project preparation
- Feasibility studies
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Management of investment projects and etc.
- 4th or 5th-year student in the field of energetics (Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering)
- Interest in business, consulting, energy and sustainability projects
- Available for working a longer period of time on a student contract
- Outstanding performance in previous studies
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Excellent command of English and Croatian
- Any working experience or student jobs are considered as an advantage
- Very strong ambition, problem-solving capabilities and priorities related to professional achievements
What working at EY offers:
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunity to develop new skills and progress your career
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
Working location: Zagreb, Croatia
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via the application link no later than 15 October 2022.
Make your mark.