Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company providing card processing services internationally is hiring Junior IT System Specialist motivated for learning and contributing company’s further growth as an international payment processor.
The position of a Junior IT System Specialist includes development and maintenance of internal and third party applications taking into consideration company’s development procedures, organisation, testing, documentation, all according to the company’s policies, PCI DSS regulations and other security measures.
- IT systems development, testing and management,
- Enabling and valuing results of applications/ infrastructure/ products appliance,
- Collaboration with other business units providing modern IT solutions.
- Technical education background (FER, FOI, PMF and other),
- General understanding of IT systems design and functioning, basic programming and database knowledge,
- Analytical skills, self-initiative and proactivity,
- Interest in continual professional growth,
- Fluency in English.
- Learning and career opportunities,
- Dynamic job and working environment,
- Mentoring and team support,
- Continuous external and internal education & knowledge sharing with top experts,
- Competitive remuneration packages including various benefits,
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home, shorter Friday options).
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company please submit your application and CV via link until 20.10.2019.
For all additional inquiries you may contact Human Resources team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit our website www.egcp.com.