Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company providing card processing services internationally is hiring a junior IT specialist motivated for learning and contributing company’s further growth as an international payment processor.
- Analysis, monitoring, and prevention of card fraud
- Card fraud systems administration and maintenance
- Testing and piloting changes on the card fraud systems
- Creating reports and presenting them to EGCP Board and client banks
- Interested in card fraud prevention area
- Analytical skills, like to investigate and get to the core of the problem
- Has experience working with some databases (preferably Oracle), can write simple or more advanced SQL queries
- Has experience working with some Unix or Linux operating system
- Familiar with some scripting or programming language (bash, Python, C, Java…)
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic presentation and communication skills
- Proactivity and self-initiative, motivation for continuous learning
- Team player
- Competitive compensation packages including various benefits
- Broad and diverse development opportunities
- Continuous external and internal education
- Flexible working arrangements (flexible start and end of the workday, work from home, shorter Friday options)
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company please submit your application and CV (together with links to personal projects, if any available) until 13th February 2022.
Apply here or scan the QR code.