Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company providing card processing services internationally is hiring IT professionals motivated for further growth and contributing company’s continuous development as an international payment processor: IT Systems Architect (m/f).
- Business and technical requirements analysis,
- Development, integration and application support,
- Software design in accordance with IT and cards standards,
- Following best practices and established procedures, PCI DSS and other security standards,
- Collaboration with other organizational units and companies providing card and IT solutions.
- University degree in STEM area,
- Knowledge of programming languages, databases, knowledge of information systems principles and logic,
- Required knowledge: Java, Spring framework, SOA, Jenkins/Maven,
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, WebLogic, JBoss, script languages (Perl, Bash) desirable,
- Understanding principles of financial systems operations and interaction between banks, processors and card schemes (Mastercard, VISA) desirable,
- Analytical skills,
- Self-initiative, proactivity, and accountability,
- Motivation for continuous learning, team worker,
- Fluency in English.
- Broad and diverse development opportunities
- Continuous external and internal education & knowledge sharing with top experts
- Competitive compensation packages including various benefits
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home, shorter Friday options)
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company please submit your application and CV via link until March 6th 2019.
Thank you for your application!