Eridan is a rapidly-growing startup building 5G radios to enable abundant wireless connectivity everywhere in the world. Our MIRACLE transceiver is based on a patent-protected switching architecture that decreases the amount of power required to transmit a gigabit of data by 5-10x. We’re a small team with big aspirations to put an Eridan transceiver in every wireless device in the world, and we believe in the power of teamwork and focus to enable outsized results.
About this position:
Eridan is currently building out teams in both California* and Zagreb and we are looking for a PCB Designer for our team in Zagreb.
As a PCB Designer you will review and analyze electrical design schematics and supporting documents to plan layout of PCB components and printed circuitry and confer with other engineers to resolve design details and problems.
A Successful Candidate will:
- Have at least Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- 2-10 years of related experience and/or training
- Review and analyze electrical design schematics and supporting documents to plan layout of PCB components and printed circuitry.
- Perform and understand schematics capture, create and troubleshoot net list and routing rules from customer provided information packages about the design.
- Confer with other engineers to resolve design details and problems.
- Perform placement and routing of PCBs for engineering review using Altium Designer
- Prepare PCB routing layout for engineering review.
- Prepare PCB manufacturing data for use in PCB fabrication.
- Generate accurate fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, and manufacturing artwork
Preferred Qualities/Nice to have:
- Masters degree
- Previous background in manufacturing
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a team
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow up on issues to closure necessary
Perks of working at Eridan:
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Flexible hybrid remote work policy
- Opportunities to learn, develop, and advance
- Working with smart, passionate, and helpful co-workers
- Opportunity to work with an international team of engineers and computer scientists on a technologically challenging and unique communications system.
* Partial participation in meetings with US team can lead to them being later than 4 pm.
Please send your application to email@example.com.