Eridan is a rapidly-growing startup building 5G radios to enable abundant wireless connectivity everywhere in the world. Our MIRACLE transceiver is based on a patent-protected switching architecture that decreases the amount of power required to transmit a gigabit of data by 5-10x.
We’re a small team with big aspirations to put an Eridan transceiver in every wireless device in the world, and we believe in the power of teamwork and focus to enable outsized results.
About this Job
As a FPGA Design Verification Engineer at Eridan you will have strong technical and analytical skills and will be comfortable working and solving problems both independently and collaboratively within a team. We look for engineers with initiative and persistence, who ask questions, stick with tough technical challenges, and have good communication skills. As part of a rapidly growing company, you can expect opportunities to further develop and specialize in your areas of interest.
As our FPGA Design Verification Engineer, you will:
- Develop detailed test plans and write tests, run regressions, collect coverage matrices and report progress to the program
- Run formal verification of complex blocks to ensure functional correctness
- Implement a verification environment to facilitate testing of the RTL against reference MATLAB/C models
- Provide verification support to Design Engineering teams by simulating, analyzing, and debugging block-level design and integrated system
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent field
- 3+ years of experience in verification, preferably in communication systems
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, UVM principles, bash/shell scripting, MATLAB, and Git
- Experience with Questasim
Perks of working at Eridan
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Opportunities to learn, develop, and advance
- Working with smart, passionate, and helpful co-workers
Given our anticipated growth, we are open to hiring individuals with varying levels of experience to fill this role. Salary will be commensurate with job-related skills, experience and other relevant factors. The base salary range for the primary location of this role is between 3500 EUR and 5500 EUR.
Eridan is an equal-opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.