Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Ericsson Slovenia is now looking for a Junior Integration and Support Engineer. Your scope of work will include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
During your daily work you will:
- Support technical activities, including pre-studies during the project,
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work,
- Execute product configuration (including scripting and coding) and integration and migration,
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and accept the test,
- Troubleshoot of faults found in the entire test network, incl. usage of related IT tools,
- Cooperate close with internal product development and test equipment provisioning units,
- Provide and present verification reports to internal and external customers,
- Develop new and continuous improve existing delivery processes,
- Develop relevant test catalogs for customer projects,
- Identify and drive improvements and innovations, Add on Sales and Lead Generation,
- Be involved in post-project activities and documentation,
- Be part of a local and international team, but still have the flexibility and freedom to do it your way.
What we offer:
- 1 year fixed term contract with an option for permanent contract later on,
- An international working environment with cooperative teams,
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson,
- lobal projects and international customers,
- Access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up,
- Flexible working hours.
Apply if you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated,
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines,
- Passionate and eager to learn every day,
- Open for an extensive hands-on job with the technology,
- Keen to develop towards broader Core & Cloud technology.
You ideally have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with up to 2 years of work experience,
- Highly customer and service-oriented mindset with a consultative way of working,
- Great communication and presentation skills,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- International and Social competence will complete your profile.
- Experience and understanding of Value Added Services,
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with a focus on cloud,
- Scripting and programming expertise, as well as basic 5G knowledge,
- Fluency in English is a must, any other European language will be an asset.
Apply by uploading your updated English CV. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process and have an interview.
Do you need further information? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of the role: Ljubljana, Slovenia