Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. u potrazi je za .NET developerom! Osoba bi radila na razvoju web aplikacije koja upotpunjuje, digitalizira i modernizira proces rada s ključnim kupcem na području razvoja i implementacije 5G mreže.
Ako te zanima rad na globalnim projektima od velike važnosti, slobodno nam pošalji svoj CV putem poveznice. U nastavku možeš saznati više detalja o poziciji.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 employees and the majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services, and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
We are software developers and engineers working on application development as a part of Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Network Intelligence and Automation team. We are looking for: .NET Developer – student job.
Required competence and skills:
- very good knowledge of programming in the .NET framework in C#,
- very good knowledge of SQL – Postgres database,
- very good knowledge of Git system version and audit management,
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken English,
- desire to learn and further progress.
- experience using the REST API in the .NET framework,
- knowledge of frontend programming languages,
- a repository where we can see your knowledge (GitHub, Bucket, Hacker Rank, etc.).
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story,
- continuous support from certified mentors,
- regular income and a well-paid hourly rate,
- flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle (we expect you to be able to work at least 20 hours a week).
If you want to become a part of a global company that creates revolutionary technologies and services that transform life, industry, and society – feel free to apply until the 16th of July.
We are looking forward to your application!
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.