Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. u potrazi je za motiviranim studentima za rad na projektima digitalizacije poslovanja! Nudimo nova znanja i iskustva, a zajedno možemo ostvariti kvalitetnije rezultate i unaprijediti svoju okolinu.
Ukoliko si zainteresiran/a za Java ili Frontend razvoj, slobodno nam pošalji svoj CV putem poveznice. U nastavku možeš saznati više detalja o poziciji.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region. Our organization has been growing very fast for the last couple of years and we need you to help us bring new technology worldwide.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team has during the years built several national digital systems covering health and land administration. Join us in the digital transformation of the industry and society. Become part of our team and work in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and developing your skills.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team is looking for: Java and Frontend Software Developers M/F – Zagreb, Split (Student job).
- using modern technologies such as Java, Angular, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.,
- working on AI, AR/VR, big data, microservices, GIS, ESB on big national projects,
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons,
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of us all,
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains,
- truly dedicated to the expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses,
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard,
- communicating in organized, highly empowered, and motivated agile/development teams.
We are looking for students that have:
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession,
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it,
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs.
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story,
- continuous support from certified mentors,
- flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle.
If you find yourself motivated and capable of new challenges, please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter. Only candidates who pass the initial CV screening will be contacted.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.