Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
During the years, Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Digital Society’s team has built several national digital systems covering health and land administration. Become part of our team and work in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and develop your skills!
We are looking for Java and Frontend Software Developers – Zagreb (Student job).
Work Location: Zagreb
Our team is
• using modern technologies such as Java, Angular, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• working on AI, AR/VR, big data, microservices, GIS, ESB on big national projects
• developing the company’s business built upon its own ideas and solutions created through an innovative culture and regular hackathons
• developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of everyone’s lives
• truly dedicated to the expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
• working in a safe-to-fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
• communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
We are looking for students that have
• firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
• willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
• desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ need
• an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
• continuous support from certified mentors
• flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle (we expect you to be able to work at least 20 hours a week)
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
In our Privacy notice you can find more about the way your personal information is handled.