We offer the opportunity to work in challenging projects related to Ericsson Nikola Tesla Voice Assistant – EVA. EVA is a voice-controlled, hands-free user interface for Android smartphones and tablets. It’s primarily designed to be used by blind and visually impaired people with limited mobility skills, allowing them to manipulate their devices exclusively by voice. The voice commands are simple and short, so they are easy to learn and use, and the application’s help system is accessible from everywhere in the application if needed. iOS version is currently in the preparation phase.
We are looking for 1 Android Software developer and 1 iOS Software developer with:
- solid Java/Spring knowledge or experience in working with Swift/Objective-C,
- Android or iOS platform knowledge,
- basic database knowledge (Oracle/Informix/MySQL/PostgreSQL),
- good knowledge of GIT,
- a genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code,
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning,
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession,
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it,
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address other’s needs.
Work Location: Zagreb, Croatia
If you find yourself motivated and capable of new challenges, feel free to apply. Only candidates that pass the initial CV screening will be contacted.