Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, the majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
We’re currently looking for students who will join the research team in our 5G & IoT lab on the position of Software Developer – Industry 4.0 Applications.
We offer the possibility of working on challenging projects that include the use of advanced technologies and top-notch hardware (Ericsson Private 5G network, different platforms for autonomous vehicles and drones, nVidia Jetson, Oak-D CV kit, nReal AR, Oculus VR).
As a member of our team, you will:
- Participate in development projects and the testing of new software solutions
- Cooperate with team members in all project realization phases, with a focus on development
- Learn and apply new technologies, development methods and programming techniques
- Test and document software solutions
- Present project solutions
Required qualifications and skills:
- Attending master’s program at technical universities
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Creativity and inventiveness
- Fast and independent learning and adoption of new knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and in teams
- Fast adoption of new technologies or programming languages
- Knowledge of VR and AR technologies (Unity, Unreal engine, Vuforia, Blender)
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System – ROS software package
- Knowledge of Computer Vision and ML tools (OpenCV, Yolo, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
- Knowledge of Arduino/Raspberry Pi platforms
- Knowledge of frontend technologies: Angular, React
- Knowledge of SQL technologies
- Knowledge of Git software tool
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work on interesting projects within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
- Mentoring and assistance in work
- Flexibility in planning your work schedule so that it can fit with your school and other obligations (you are expected to be able to work at least 20 hours a week) Respect for your private obligations
- Possibility of working from home when agreed with your superior
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
In our Privacy notice you can find more about the way your personal information is handled.