Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group is looking for IP Solution Architect
We are looking for a motivated engineer eager to keep track with exciting new technologies in the telecom field.
In this position you will be responsible for IP design of customer solutions from Ericsson Telecom portfolio and coordination of its integration. Besides IP networking knowledge, this requires being up to date with the architecture of Ericsson Telecom nodes to be able to understand and define the solution scope, as well as great collaboration with customers and project team members – project managers, solution architects and integrators from different product areas.
You will also need to provide sales support by finding appropriate IP based solutions for customer needs based on their technical and business requirements, give technical presentations, conduct in-depth technical discussions with customers and build proposals.
Working in teams with senior experts from Ericsson and for customers around Europe will help you to further develop your technical and soft skills and grow professionally and personally.
Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
- fast learner with highly developed analytical thinking,
- self-motivated, proactive and result oriented with a focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery,
- great teamwork, collaboration, social, presentation and communication skills,
- knowledge of Telecom and/or IP networks,
- technical university degree,
- fluent in Croatian and English language.
Desirable qualifications & experience:
- knowledge of Telecom mobile networks, Cloud and SDN architectures, and virtualized network applications,
- IP networking knowledge/experience.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson Nikola Tesla offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you! APPLY!