Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, the majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge. Our Research and Development Center is the region’s strongest and biggest telecom R&D centre.
We are looking for an AWS DevOps Developer – Student.
We are a team of software developers producing automation software for the telecommunications industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future. We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Location: Zagreb, Osijek
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, Java, Ruby, Go)
• Git basics
• Linux basics
• Knowledge of basic networking concepts, TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing, etc.
• Understanding of differences between virtualization (virtual machines) and containerization (containers)
• Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Problem-solving mindset and troubleshooting
• Communication skills, team player
• Any cloud provider experience (preferably AWS)
• Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform)
• Building CI/CD pipelines
• Monitoring tools (Grafana, Zabbix)
• An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
• Continuous support from certified mentors
• Flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.