Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
Ericsson Cloud Infrastructure provides proven, open, standards-based solutions to service provider applications and network functions (e.g. 5GC, Packet core, UDM etc.). These on-premises cloud infrastructure solutions fit both virtual and cloud-native applications.
Currently, we are looking for a: 5G Cloud Solution Manager who will drive the creation and implementation of Cloud Infrastructure based solutions for Telco operators in the region and Europe. Working in teams with senior experts for advanced customers will help you to further develop your technical and soft skills. Collaborating closely with teams across Europe will enable your personal growth and success in your future career.
What you will do:
• Scope, define and design Cloud Infrastructure technical solutions and gradually expand domain knowledge in broader Cloud Core portfolio (5GC), driving end-to-end in the Cloud Core Domain
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, participate in risk analysis and work with core team on the list of potential opportunities and solutions
• Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform customer presentations
• Drive Cloud Infrastructure technical solutions and handle the role of End-to-End Solution Manager for Cloud Infrastructure
• Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and issues within the Cloud Infrastructure domain
• Leading technically a team of international Integration Engineers throughout the implementation of the solutions
• Provide feedback to R&D and participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
Required competence and skills:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field (Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering, or IT)
• Good understanding of Cloud, Cloud Native, OpenStack, and Virtualization technologies (i.e. Kubernetes, Dockers, KVM)
• Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team in complex and demanding engagements
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and learn independently
• Pro-active, accountable and result-driven, with problem solving ability and creative thinking
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Readiness to occasionally work abroad
In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as a vibrant international team of experts, we can also point out:
• an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of larger success story
• annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success and individual contribution
• incentive bonuses
• company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
• sports and cultural sections
• regular medical check-ups
• supplementary health insurance
• flexible working hours
• covered public transport costs
• and many more.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
In our Privacy notice you can find more about the way your personal information is handled.