Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
Do you want to apply your hard-earned knowledge and see how it fits in real-life scenarios and Cloud 5GC telecom projects? Well, you are in luck as we are looking for a 5G Cloud Solution Designer – Student.
Join us in this exciting new role and help us design and create new Cloud and Kubernetes-based solutions for our largest regional Telco operators.
Working with the latest technology as a part of senior expert teams you will be able to develop your technical competencies and soft skills i.e., enable your personal growth and success in your future career.
Work location: Zagreb
What will you do:
- Work with us in defining and designing Cloud/ Kubernetes technical solutions (including assessment of different HW options, connectivity and networking, storage solutions, etc.), with the possibility to expand domain knowledge in a broader Cloud Core portfolio (5GC)
- Develop technical presentations covering different aspects of the solution
- In close cooperation with other team members analyze impacts, compatibilities and dependencies of the introduction of new SW releases (e.g. OpenStack, Kubernetes) and propose the best migration approach
Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
- Education: Students of master programs (preferably: Computing, Communication and space technologies and Information and communication engineering)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Desirable qualifications & experience requirements:
- Good understanding of Cloud, Cloud Native, OpenStack, and Virtualization technologies (i.e. Kubernetes, Dockers, KVM)
- Pro-active, problem-solving ability and creative thinking
- Self-motivated, able to learn independently and work effectively as part of a team
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work on interesting projects within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
- Mentoring and assistance in work
- Flexibility in planning your work schedule so that it can fit with your school and other obligations (you are expected to be able to work at least 20 hours a week) Respect for your private obligations
- Possibility of working from home when agreed with your superiors
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is mandatory.