Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 52,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with most of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is looking for engineers who will act on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Writing highly structured fault free code
- Document your code and review someone else’s code
- Produce deliverables required by customers and ensure product stability
- Cooperate with international teams
- Build digital solutions and cooperate with stakeholders and partners
- Impact world’s digital future
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information technology or a strong technical background
- Theoretical knowledge and experience in at least one of the below mentioned technical area
- Able to use common algorithms and data structures
- Have some experience with programming languages
- Quality Engineering