Great Beer or Great Career – You cannot decide which of these sounds better?
If so, then use this opportunity and brew great beer and craft a great career within Molson Coors Europe Supply Chain Trainee Program.
During the Program you will Craft your Career by:
- 10 months departmental rotations within the local supply chain organization with mainly focusing on the technical service department and a 2 month assignment in one of 3 lead roles,
- enhancing expertise through local leadership capability building programs as well as literature and curriculums for different departments,
- learning from others through mentorship, working side-by-side with operators and supervisors on the shop-floor, best practices sharing with colleagues from other countries and if possible, visiting sites on various locations in Europe,
- experiential learning and hands-on experience leading small improvement projects and for 2 months stepping into roles of line lead, process lead of maintenance lead in packaging or brewing department.
What are we looking for?
- You graduated not more than 2 years ago and are ready to take over permanent role starting from September 2021,
- you graduated from the Faculty of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- you are fluent in English and do not have any fear of using it in all kinds of communication,
- during your studies, you participated in various extracurricular/international student projects,
- you always want to learn more,
- you love challenges,
- you are not afraid to take over the responsibility and ownership,
- you are confident and competent,
- you are serious about delivering results,
- you can motivate and inspire others.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Motivation letter in English via link, no later than April 18th 2021.