You are a student of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and can’t decide between Great Beer and Great Career? If so, then use the opportunity and brew great beer and craft great career within Molson Coors Europe Supply Chain Trainee program.
DURING THE PROGRAM YOU WILL CRAFT YOUR CAREER BY:
- 12 months departmental rotations within local Supply chain organization,
- enhancing expertise on Research and Teaching Institute for Brewing in Berlin seminars,
- learning from others through mentorship, best practices sharing with colleagues from other countries and visiting sites on various locations in Europe,
- experiential learning by working on project as well as hands-on experience in operator and supervisory roles.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You graduated not more than 2 years ago and are ready to take over permanent role starting from May 2019,
- You graduated on Faculty of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering,
- You are fluent in English and do not have any fear of using it in all kinds of communication,
- During your studies, you participated in various extracurricular/international student projects,
- You always want to learn more,
- You love challenges,
- You are not afraid to take over the responsibility and ownership,
- You are confident and competent,
- You are serious about delivering results,
- You can motivate and inspire others.
As part of recruitment process, first you have to apply and submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English HERE, no later than 22nd February 2019.
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening -> Phone screening -> Assessment centers -> Panel interview – > Final feedback