Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for a reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb with a Testing Engineer – Electrical!
Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors, and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers, we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Automotive wire harness components testing
- Control of test samples set up and test equipment
- Test Planning
- Test system development
- Test report preparation and check
- Organize and monitor test equipment check (pre-test check and continuous monitoring of test progress and equipment)
- Organize and monitor test equipment maintenance according to maintenance list
- Design support testing activities
- Quality support testing activities
- Electrical engineering university degree
- Work experience in the field of electrical connection systems is an advantage
- Functional understanding of automotive wire harness connection systems
- Test equipment usage proficiency
- LabVIEW programming knowledge
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- English language knowledge in reading and writing is mandatory. (German language knowledge is an advantage)
What we Offer?
- Working with the most sophisticated testing equipment in the automotive industry
- Opportunity to work on validation of Low voltage and High voltage components for major OEMs and TIER1 customers, as a member of a highly motivated, collegial team
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Unlimited time contract with 6 months probation period
How to apply for the job?
Click on the link below to apply:
In a case of any questions, you can contact our HR department: +385 (01) 6321-234 or +385 (01) 6323-142.