Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors, and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers, we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of automotive components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Yazaki’s R&D Center in Zagreb as soon as possible with a Design Engineer High Frequency in Data Connectivity and Advanced Engineering Team !
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development, Design, Simulation, Prototyping, Verification and Validation of electrical HighFrequency and Data-Connectivity connection systems (Electro-Mechanical Connection Systems) for mainly the European automotive market
- Technical Benchmarking of internal and external Automotive- and Consumer Electronic Connection Systems in terms of Design, Performance, and Quality
- Represent Yazaki Europe Ltd. Engineering in related working groups
- Design, Layout, and support of simple Circuits and/or PCBs with supporting related Processes from the Prototype phase until Production
- Process- and Prototyping consideration of the developed Connection System as a final
- Product (Connector as a part of a “Pigtail” or Wire-harness), Design for assembly (DFA)
- Interface to electrical- and High-Frequency validation department (internal and external) and gain expertise in these areas.
- Electrical Engineering degree (bachelor or master’s degree)
- 2-5 years in automotive, but highly motivated graduates interested in electrical HighFequency and Data-Connectivity connection systems (Electro-Mechanical Connection Systems) are more than welcome to apply for this position as well!
- MS Windows applications and related Office Software
- Familiar with Simulation- and Design tools (e.g. ANSYS, CST, Eagle, Zyken, P-Spice, MentorGraphics Designer, etc.)
- Design, modify and improve/benchmark of electro-mechanical parts for automotive applications (preferred Connectors, Terminals, EDS Harness, Connectivity-Devices)
- Motivated to get familiar with mechanic, electronic, and high-frequency basics, so assimulations acting in an automotive environment with high impact of electrical and mechanical stress like temperature, humidity, etc.
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- Business proficiency in English language in spoken and written communication is mandatory.
- Other languages appreciated (preferred German, French)
- Flexible in terms of intercultural skills, able to travel from time to time, and having the customers schedule in focus
What we Offer?
- Being part of a dynamic and innovative Team at our Yazaki’s R&D Center in Zagreb: Data Connectivity and Advanced Engineering Team
- Learning opportunities and working with motivated & collegial team
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, we offer an exciting and varied working environment
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Croatian and English to Dijana Šimunić Ribarić
Tel.: +385 (01) 6321-234
Yazaki Europe Limited