Želiš karijeru u polju računalnog vida i strojnog učenja?
Postani dio jedinstvenog projekta u regiji radeći na sustavu za analizu slike iz frontalnih kamera za vrhunske automobile poput Mercedesa S-klase, Cadillac Escalade, i drugih. Tražimo kandidate koji su kreativni, vole rješavati probleme, te imaju iskustva s radom u C programskom jeziku.
Visage Technologies is a computer vision company founded in 2002 in Linköping, Sweden. Our Automotive Division collaborates with a major automotive safety supplier by developing advanced algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System).
As a part of our team, you will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry, helping make driving safer. You will constantly expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and the latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply it to real-world problems faced by the project.
The job requires:
- Software engineering skills (C in particular),
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning,
- Excellent English communication skills (since you’ll be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team).
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning,
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”),
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development,
- Health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized Multisport membership,
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities,
- Great team buildings,
- … and much more.
How to apply?
To apply, please click here. We look forward to meeting you!