Trikoder is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. After 11 years of work, we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. We are a part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, and the current team consists of 60 experts in different fields.
Njuškalo is the biggest Croatian marketplace player. With Internet reach above 50% and being one of the strongest brands in Croatia (BE 206, Ipsos 2018), we enable high trading turnover – more than 11.000 new adds daily and 1.5 million active users.
Understanding our customers’ issues, challenges, concerns, key questions and required information, our mission is to provide the best trading experience with a smart online and offline services in a fast, simple and safe environment.
As a part of Styria Marketplace we consider it is our duty to inspire people – our employees, as well as our customers.
We are starting our new mobile department that will continue to develop and improve the user experience for more than one million people who have already downloaded our iOS and Android application and for those who will still do it!
If you find our story interesting, join us as our new iOS developer for Njuškalo!
- collaboration with our design and web development team to enhance the user experience,
- an aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We’re constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies,
- participating in continuous education to remain current on best practices and to assist other team members,
- able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
Experience and competencies:
- excellent knowledge of Swift programming language (Objective-C knowledge is a plus),
- experience with iOS development ecosystem (for example with libraries and tools such as Texture, RxSwfit, Alamofire, CocoaPods etc.),
- excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming and a basic understanding of design patterns,
- experience in developing mobile apps (any published apps or open sourced code published on GitHub is a plus).
- work on developing new features for Njuškalo iOS mobile app developed mainly in Swift,
- opportunity for advancement and growth through various educations and conferences,
- opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms,
- competitive salary aligned with your experience and knowledge,
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture,
- support in developing your skills and accelerating your career.
If you feel like a perfect candidate to join our pack, send us your CV to email@example.com by Friday, 15th of March 2019.