Tri plus grupa is a tech company focusing on IoT products development. We are part of SmartRent.com, a worldwide leading enterprise technology provider for property owners and facility managers and our Zipato platform is one of the world’s most popular smart home solutions for residential building developers.
More info about our work and our projects can be found at www.zipato.com and www.smartrent.com.
You are passionate about programming and electronics and love creating things? Good, because we are looking for an engineer to join our ambitious and talented team in Zagreb.
What do we expect from you?
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong foundation in C programming language
- Experience in PCB design
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Professional proficiency in English: strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive – take initiative, help others, get involved!
- Be communicative and transparent – everything is solved through communication
- Continually learn and improve your own skills and knowledge
- Work hard – no other way to get ahead
- Experience in digital and analog electronics design
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with embedded Linux and Android
- Proficiency with UART, SPI and I2C buses
- PCB layout with electromagnetic compatibility in mind
What do we have to offer?
By joining us, you will have an unique opportunity to learn new and valuable skills and be a part of making new and exciting products used in people’s homes around the world.
You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of technologies, work with experts in different fields in an international environment and get a unique chance to broaden your knowledge.
Your job will be to help us improve and re-design our products. You will research, find, test and compare electronic components or modules required for the product. Discuss and propose various solutions. Write firmware for various components and low-level Java software to enable various IoT communication functions. Test it and troubleshoot it. Document it and maintain it during its lifetime and so on…
Our working environment is filled with tools, instruments and measurement equipment. Our hardware department allows you to test ideas and concepts quickly. Our office hours are flexible so you can create your own rhythm. The environment is highly dynamic and creative. Our salaries are highly competitive and our coffee machine makes coffee for free .
To apply for this position please send us your CV at email@example.com . We will immediately review your application and provide any additional information.