Can you imagine anyone saying they want a dull, monotonous job that will make them miserable? Hopefully, you can’t, and neither can we. Once you start working, a job will take up most of the day and you should enjoy it.
Some think the first step in career definition is writing a resume, but it is understanding who you are and what you want. In one-on-one sessions you can request assistance in the following areas:
- skills, interests, and personality assessments and learning how they correlate to career possibilities,
- effective goal-setting process,
- internship or job search strategies,
- in-depth discussions about resume/cover letter reviews,
- preparing for interviews and mock interviews,
- career exploration.
All appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes.