Can you imagine anyone saying they want a dull, monotonous job that will make them miserable? Hopefully you can’t, and neither can we. Once you start working job will take up most of the day and you should enjoy it.
Some think first step in career definition is writing a resume, but it is actually understanding who you are and what you want. In one-on-one sessions you can request assistance in the following areas:
- skills, interests, and personality assessments and learning how they correlate to career possibilities,
- effective goal setting process,
- internship or job search strategies,
- in-depth discussions about resume/cover letter reviews,
- preparing for interviews and mock interviews,
- career exploration.
All appointments are scheduled for 45 minutes.