SpyroSoft Solutions is part of SpyroSoft company located in Wroclaw, Poland which is currently a booming city from the area of IT and high-tech around EU. SpyroSoft deals with outsourcing of Automotive, Embedded, IoT, Microsoft Web Development Technologies, and Java–Sprint Web development projects. Currently, SpyroSoft employs 400 employees on four locations in Poland and in Zagreb.
SpyroSoft attracts its employees with:
- Attractive projects which give employees the chance to be the part of future technologies (autonomous driving, hybrid vehicles),
- Projects which give employees opportunity of continuous self-development and learning,
- Projects which deal with real products which are launched on the market; thus requesting a high level of quality,
- Benefits – attractive income, the possibility of selecting the work equipment (within the budget and required performance), the possibility of purchase of the equipment after the period of use, an educational budget that currently stands at more than 500 EUR per year, home office, and the usual stimulation- bonus,
- Attractive location and office space.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelors in electronics or computer relevant experience,
- Good knowledge in Electronics and Microcontroller,
- Good understanding of TriCore architecture (Aurix board is plus),
- Good knowledge in embedded C,
- Team player with good communication skills in English,
- Good knowledge in version management tools i.e. git,
- Good knowledge in driver development and/or willingness to develop at lower layers,
- Experience with a hardware debugger,
- Experience with Embedded systems,
- Good knowledge in classical AUTOSAR platform at either application or MCAL layer.
- Understanding requirements at the software level,
- Understanding Classic AUTOSAR,
- Being able to set-up a working environment with external help,
- Implementing software solutions based on requirements or, when needed, to provide proper testing as required by the process,
- Working responsibly with a small team of developers,
- Following the defined process,
- Raising up a hand when agreed process/requirement is not followed.
How and whom we employ:
- Students, but only on periods longer than 2 months, with net hourly rate 32 – 42 HRK
- Permanent employees, with monthly income (depending on knowledge and seniority) starting from 7000 – 10500 HRK gross for junior positions
How to apply: online at https://www.spyro-soft.com/en/careers/; until 15.07.2019.