Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Join our team of innovative software solution experts at our digital agency.
As a Project Manager, you’ll play a critical role in coordinating the development and delivery of top-notch software solutions. You’ll manage a team of developers and designers, ensuring all steps of the software development process are completed on time and within budget. Plus, you’ll be the main point of contact with clients, keeping them informed of progress and ensuring their satisfaction.
Your job tasks will include:
- Organizing and planning tasks using systems and tools like GitLab/GitHub issues, Jira, and ClickUp
- Monitoring the development process using a mix of Agile and Scrum approaches
- Defining goals, and timelines, and monitoring project status and deadlines
- Managing resources, quality, and project risks
- Hosting regular meetings/calls with team members
- Writing status reports and other documents for clients and management
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Analyzing existing PM methods and suggesting improvements
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and oral)
- Systematic approach
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Great communication skills
To be considered for this position, you’ll need experience managing software development projects and proficiency with task management tools like Jira/ClickUp/Asana.
In return, we offer permanent employment with a probationary period of 6 months, flexible work time, unlimited remote days, a friendly atmosphere and helpful colleagues, stable income, salary reviews and performance bonuses, and an individual training budget for courses and certifications.
- introductory call with HR
- PM assignment
- meeting with the management team