We, at Schneider Electric, believe access to energy is a basic human right. We want everyone on our planet to be provided with safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy. We are committed to innovative solutions that address the energy paradox: balancing our planet’s carbon footprint and the indisputable right of everyone to quality energy. Our technologies ensure Life is On everywhere, for everyone, and at every moment. Our ingenious solutions enable lives to be more connected, sustainable, efficient, reliable, and safe. Truly global specialist in Energy Management, Automation and Data centers, we as Schneider Electric have a unique local presence through our 140 000 employees worldwide.
Now, we have a job opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer internship in our Tendering team.
What will you do:
- You will enter into the field of digital transformation, energy management, and automation in homes, buildings, data centers, and industries
- Learn how to provide technical support to customers, sales, and project execution teams
- Support in elaboration and revisions of project technical documentation
- Promotion and education of business partners about products and solutions
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Student on technical university/study programs
- Team player, customer, and solution-focused
- Advanced PC Skills, especially regarding MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient oral and written command of the English language
- Global mindset willing to adapt in a multi-cultural environment
Offer you can expect:
- Fast paced working environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Longer internship duration between 9 to 12 months
- Friendly local and international team
- Possibility to arrange final master’s thesis in appointed discipline and field of technology
- Opportunity to learn a lot… and to become full time employee
To apply please send your CV directly to Dominik Krajtner at email@example.com by Sept 16th, 2021.