Scheer PAS is an innovative German software company that provides digitization support to companies and organizations by helping them to implement necessary changes in their processes and applications as smoothly and quickly as possible.
At Scheer PAS, we link people, processes and systems organically – and the existing infrastructure of our customers serves as the central basis. Through agile automation of critical business processes on the basis of digital applications and their integration into existing infrastructure, the low code platform ensures fast reaction to current challenges and it enables end-to-end digitization of all processes.
We are currently looking for: (Senior) Test Engineer.
- Planning and execution of manual and automated software tests
- Creation, implementation and documentation of automated test cases
- Functionality test with regard to the usability of the application
- Close co-operation and communication with developers, project managers and end users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in web-development technologies, preferably in Node.js and Angular
- Experience in test automation and test data management
- Experience with common testing frameworks, in particular Cypress, Jest and JUnit
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of quality awareness
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Numerous education
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Path
- Company health management plan
- Competitive Salary and Bonus plan
Please send us your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.