Scheer PAS is an innovative German software company that provides digitization support to companies and organizations by helping them to implement necessary changes in their processes and applications as smoothly and quickly as possible.
At Scheer PAS, we link people, processes and systems organically – and the existing infrastructure of our customers serves as the central basis. Through agile automation of critical business processes on the basis of digital applications and their integration into existing infrastructure, the low code platform ensures fast reaction to current challenges and it enables end-to-end digitization of all processes.
We are currently looking for a: (Senior) Software Engineer – Integration.
- Architect, develop and enhance the integration capabilities of our middleware platform for process automation and integration
- Collaborate with team members and product management on functional and user experience requirements
- Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development life cycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Write test automation to ensure high code coverage
- Work with the Support team in resolving customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development, expert skills in Angular and Node.js
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- communication protocols (REST, SOAP) including description standards (OpenAPI 3.0, WSDL)
- data interchange formats (JSON, XML) with corresponding description standards (JSON Schema, XML Schema)
- authentication standards OAuth2, JWT
- APIs of software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Sharepoint, Shopify, SugarCRM, Magento, Workday, MS Navision
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Numerous education
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Path
- Company health management plan
- Competitive Salary and Bonus plan
Please send us your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com.