Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Currently, we are looking for a Frontend Developer Intern who will help us create and develop an application for our Quality Department. If you are a creative team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment and who is not afraid of challenges, apply and become a part of our Rimac Automobili team!
This application is a visual support for Technician who will inspect vehicles in our new production plant.
1. Main responsibilities
- Create a platform for End of Line Vehicle Quality Inspection containing:
a) responsive frontend application,
b) lightweight supportive backend,
c) in cooperation with SW department CI/CD pipeline/flow.
- Work with Quality team on gathering relevant requirements,
- Gather feedback based on inputs from application users,
- Take responsibility and ownership of the platform.
- Some experience with a user-friendly interface,
- Pragmatic and production-oriented,
- English mandatory.
- JS, HTML and CSS are mandatory,
- Experience with some backend technology, preferably node.JS,
- Experience with some frontend framework is a plus (React, Angular, Vue).
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment,
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with,
- The competitive compensation package,
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation,
- Dog-friendly office.
You can apply on our career site – http://bit.ly/33jLzf4
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Also if you have a portfolio with some projects that you have done, you can share it with us.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.