Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge hardware, ranging from Battery Management System, Body Control Unit, Inverter, Other Electrical Control and Vehicle Control Unit to M2M Communication, and many more.
We typically assemble small, cross-functional project teams who take ownership of a specific system and develop it end-to-end. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
- designing and implementing embedded software end-to-end,
- RTOS and “bare metal” programming,
- collaborating with our hardware engineering team,
- proposing new ideas and problem-solving,
- collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
- strong development skills in C/C++,
- ability to read schematics and component data sheets,
- experience in embedded software development, version control, and RTOS,
- excellent knowledge of MCU peripherals,
- experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as lab equipment,
- experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.,
- very good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience developing embedded software for any of the following: BMS, BCU, VCU, motor control, as well as automotive experience (ISO26262 Functional Safety standard), particularly EV, will be considered an advantage,
- acquaintance with Matlab/Simulink, script languages and Vector CAN tools is desired but not a requirement.
Please feel free to reach out directly on the following mail – email@example.com.