Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and Nevera as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Embedded Hardware Librarian and Support Engineer Intern position will grant you an opportunity to support various engineering teams with development of hardware components for Rimac Automobili vehicles and OEM projects. You will work in dynamic and supportive environment with experienced and ambitious engineers on high-end state-of-the-art projects utilizing latest technologies in respective fields and automotive industry.
Your tasks will be to build and maintain electronic component and product database within Altium Concord platform. This includes designing and updating symbols and footprints for various components, checking and defining component parameters, validating components to be used in the design, familiarizing with IPC and other industry standards, building knowledge on reliable design and more. Besides librarian tasks, you will also support engineering teams with ordering of components for prototyping, tools, and office supplies through ERP system, tracking of department budget, making RFQs and communicating with suppliers to receive technical support and quotations.
Necessary skills and competence
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems architecture
- Basic knowledge of electronic components and systems
- Experience with Altium Designer or other PCB design software
- Attention to details, punctuality, sense of order, proactive work attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge on electronic components
- Good organizational and communication skills
Additional information about the job
- Teams: Cross-team, part of Embedded Hardware Development
- Available posts: 1
- Location: Zagreb, Savska Opatovina 36 (near City Centre One West and shopping centre Z)
- Planned start: January 2022.
- Planned end: Student job, full time option after graduation
- Work hours: Full time
- Ideal candidate: 5th year student
- Student Fee: 35 HRK per hour (salary will increase over time)
- Transportation costs are covered
Please, send your application with your CV to the e-mail: email@example.com
If you need some additional information or have any questions, feel free to contact us via email written above.