ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2021.
- work closely with experienced developers and QA engineers on projects,
- assist with manual and automatic testing,
- participate in producing Test Cases,
- report bugs and defects using JIRA,
- use virtualized testing environment tools (VirtualBox).
- ability to quickly identify actionable bugs,
- attention to detail,
- good working knowledge of English.
- opportunity to work with Python programing language, Selenium framework, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2),
- flexible working hours and great work-life balance,
- challenging projects in an international environment,
- perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more.
During your studies, the working hours are adapted to your schedule, but 50% of full-time employment is desirable. Undergraduate and first-year graduate students are preferred because we expect a long-term commitment, integration within the team, and growing responsibilities with progressively more challenging tasks.
If you are interested to find out more check our website or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.